Set in a central but quiet location and sleeping up to 7 people, this recently renovated house has a beautiful outlook over Devizes Castle.
Westview House (sleeps 7) is less than 2 minutes from the historic Market Place of Devizes. This Georgian house has been totally renovated with wooden floors, a new McCarron kitchen, wonderful new shower room, bathroom and three comfortable bedrooms. The living room has comfortable upholstered furniture.
West View house is ideally located to explore the whole area including Avebury, Stonehenge, Marlborough and Bath and of course the Crop Circles.
Devizes itself has possibly the finest market squares in the west country and includes many pubs, restaurants and plenty of shops which makes it a great base for exploring Wiltshire. The kennet and Avon canal runs through its centre and boasts the longest flight in Europe.
· Spacious sitting room with very comfortable seating, flat screen television, DVD player etc..
· Kitchen with McCarron kitchen, Miele oven, steamer, microwave, hob, refrigerator, dishwasher and granite worktops. There is a dining table that seats 6 – 8.
· Bedroom one with 1,500 mm (5ft) Relyon metal frame bed & Relyon matress with wardrobes with plenty of space for clothes.
· Bedroom two with 1,500 mm (5ft) bed, plus a second single bed (3ft) and wardrobe.
· Bedroom 3 with 1350 mm (4ft 6inches) bed.
· Shower room with shower, WC and hand basin.
· Bathroom with bath, vanity basin and WC.
· Downstairs cloakroom including separate WC & basin.
· Utility room including Miele washing machine and sink.
· Partially walled garden west facing. Car parking for two cars.
· Due to the age of property all rooms have ceiling heights of over 3 metres (10ft), the staircase and landing are beautiful. The landing is bigger than the bedroom in most houses.
· All towels and bed linen supplied.
· The house is cleaned and prepared before and after your stay.
· Children Welcome.
· No pets, or smoking allowed in the house.
· Changeover day flexible.
· From £550.00 to £800.00 per week. Two day weekends from £250.00
· Internet connection available.
· One minute from restaurants and pubs.